Idrott

onsdag 15 januari 2014

Baby's ears

1. Yellow hat. What was positive with this story?

2. Black hat. Was there anything negative in the story?

3. Red hat. What do you feel is about the story? bad, good?

4. Green hat. What could she have done instead of using the shells she had?

5. Blue hat. What did you think when you read the story?


I don’t have antything that i could compare with in real life in this story. That said I could understad why she is so caring for her grand-mother, I would also do something like that if my grand-mother felt so depressed and insecured near other people. So i feel like that’s something I could compare it with, not that it’s happened to me and I don’t think it will happen to me. That is the closest I could think of.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar